BRAVE Consortium Training
Home > Events and Conference Services > BRAVE Consortium Training
|Training is July 9th and 10th at Goucher College from 10am to 4pm each day. While you may attend one or both days, it is strongly encouraged that you attend both as day two will build upon skills and knowledge developed in day one.
The cost of attendance is 15.60 per day. Lunch is included in the fee and will be provided as the time allotted for lunch is limited. Please note dietary restrictions and accessibility needs upon registration, if applicable.
michael munson from FORGE will be presenting to BRAVE Consortium members on the following topics.
* LGBTQ-specific victimization data
* LGBTQ-specific barriers to accessing services
* A heavier focus on sexual assault, but an inclusion about intimate partner violence, dating violence, stalking, and other forms of violence (such as hate motivated crimes) that may impact LGBTQ students
* LGBTQ-specific tactics, constructs, and factors that may influence victimization rates and healing
* Prevention and bystander intervention examples (and/or dialogue about how to enhance existing models to be LGBTQ inclusive)
* Concrete, practical steps any person can take when interacting with an LGBTQ survivor (or non-survivor who comes to their office+)
*Monday, July 9 sessions are now closed to registrations.
Monday, July 9, 2018 10:00 AM - Tuesday, July 10, 2018 4:00 PM ET
|Buchner Hall in the Alumni House of Goucher College, 1021 Dulaney Valley Road, Towson, MD 21204.
|Krysten Fertonardo at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Free Parking in Dorsey Parking lot. Registration closes on July 3rd.|
Please login to purchase tickets.